“You”the striking series of psychological thrillers that revolutionized Netflix in 2018, prepares for the time and experience of Joe Goldberg’s story (interpreted by Pen Badgley) and is in the form of a relationship with the demos – especially, in the sentimental plan – prepares for new obsessions and, why not, possessors.
Sin mover el foco de Joe, su protagonista principal (quien ya ha dejado en evidencia lo peligrosas que pueden resultar sus obsesiones), el rodaje de la parte 4 de “You” advance for these days. And, between many news, the producers confirm that they will be able to con … 16 new characters! Ye que Joe Goldberg deberá enfrentar una istoria totalmente renovada, dejando atrás lo que fue su péligroso vínculo con Love Quinn (quien fue interpretada por Victoria Pedretti).
You have to look at the American style of life -aquel donde (SPOILER ALERT) Joe Goldberg pretends to be in a very difficult situation in love-, this is the script of the dream of “You” is located in Europe, more precisely in Paris and London. Y la meta de Joe no será nada extraña: seguir a su nueva presa, la mujer que lo ha obsesionado ahora: Marienne (Tati Gabrielle).
14 new characters from “You”
- Tilly Keeper. In the timetable “You”give life to Lady Phoebe, a woman of high class, family and acoustic memory in the room where she was a teenager.
- Amy-Leigh Hickman. Interpreter Nadia, an introvert, timid and insecure lover of literature; with the poor ability to search for help in personalities.
- Ed Speleers. Será Rhys, a descriptive and contestant, with the best friends to watch. And with a talent to see in the person a lot more than the mustard.
- Niccy Lin. Interpreter in Sophie in part 4 of “You”, a company that influences a lot of time in its social networks, spending its lives and its patrons. Y quien está dispuesta a dar su vida por su hermano, Simon.
- Aidan Cheng. Sir Simon, a young man with a special personality and a special creativity at the moment of life and art.
- Stephen Hagan: Interpreter in Malcolm, a polemical professor of literature who recruits the great heroes.
- Ben Wiggins. Sir Roald, an aristocrat who is constantly with the family. Attractive, elegant and with perfect modes, but with an interesting cool look to discover “You”.
- Eve Austin. Será Gemma, a woman who is only able to stay in high society. I can’t help but be in the VIP events and my lack of empathy is very different.
- Ozioma Whenu. Dara vida a Blessing, an emprendedora joven sumergida en el mundo de las cryptomonedas y las inversiones vanguardistas, La soberbia y sus aires de superiorio son sus rasgos.
- Dario Coates. She interprets Connie as a “good girl”, Oxford, a lover of sports and cavalry, but also of excellence (appurtenances, alcoholic beverages and drugs). An inquisitive character “You”.
- Sean Pertwee. Será Vic: Permanently at the service of Adam, for whoever works, but whoever – academically – wants a friend. Dispute to everything to protect.
- Brad Alexander. Interpreted by Edward, a student and curator who applied to be an important medium of communication in London. Most of them are intelligent, they have a great rivalry – and the studios are treated – with their companion Nadia.
- Alison Pargeter. Sir Dawn, a paparazzi photographer who, too, has the ability to walk in disarray, knows the moment and the exact place where he will be able to invade privacy.
- Adam James. Interpreted by Elliot, a man cansado of the world, but the mantle was in a hurry before everything. Ningún desafío is inalcanzable para cumplir sus lenses.